CLDDS Family Law Attorney, Jonathan Z. Petro, will be moderating the Ocean County Bar Association, Family Law Committee Seminar “Child Support & Probation – Behind the Veil”.
Thursday, February 23, 2017 at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center in Toms River.
Topics to be discussed:
• The New Child Support Termination Law
• Financial Maintenance of a Child Beyond Age 23
• Child Support Enforcement Through Probation
• The Child Support Guidelines Refresher
• Calculating Child Support While a Child is in College
• Determining What is a “Court-Approved Extraordinary Expense”
For more details and registration information please visit: