We are the wrongful death and personal injury law firm Toms River, NJ residents trust. Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC. is the largest full service firm in Ocean County.
If you have been injured in an accident and someone else is legally responsible, you may be in need of a personal injury lawyer.
Our Personal Injury Practice includes:
- Animal Attacks
- Aquatic Injuries
- Automobile Accidents and Litigation
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bodily Injury
- Brain Injury / Head Injury
- Bus Accidents
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Catastrophic Injury
- Commercial Vehicle Liability
- Dog Bites
- Electrical Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries / Sidewalk Injuries
- Power Line Contact Injury
- Psychological Injury
- Repetitive Stress Injury
- School Bus Accidents
- Severe Burns
- Slip & Fall / Trip and Fall
- Spinal Injury
- Third Party Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Work Related Accidents
Our firm’s personal injury attorneys recognize that you have important questions.
- How will I pay for car repairs?
- What about medical bills?
- When will I be able to return to work?
- How am I going to pay for this month’s bills?
- What about my family? How will they be affected?
We listen, so we can help. All the questions above are likely ones you’ve asked yourself since you were injured. With finances squeezing tighter and the insurance company giving you no sign of an acceptable payment for your injuries and damages, it’s time to consider calling a trusted lawyer.
A representative of the one who died, seeking to recover damages from the party who caused the death, brings a lawsuit for wrongful death. Damages sought are done so on behalf of the survivors, not the decedent, and are for financial loss, not from the physical injuries or suffering of the decedent.
If you are in need of a personal injury law firm, Toms River NJ residents should give Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC. a call at (732) 797-1600. You’ll be contacted by one of our personal injury lawyers to discuss your accident and injuries in greater detail, with no obligations.