An elderly in-home care provider will offer a free webinar with information about the tell-tale signs that indicate an elderly family member or friend may need help to remain safe at home.
The hour long webinar will be available at 5 p.m. Dec. 5.
The care provider also gives a helpful list of some of the signs that a senior might need more help at home:
- A change in appearance or condition of the home
- Dirty or unkempt clothing
- Unpaid bills
- Fresh food replaced with junk food
- Spoiled food in the fridge or freezer
- Bugs or rodents in the home
- Unfilled prescriptions
- Spills on floors and countertops