We are seeking an Associate Attorney with 7-10 years of experience to become a part of our team! Our ideal candidate must be a team player, enjoys challenges, a business generator with a strong work ethic and drive to become a Partner.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in litigation and trial – minimum 5 civil trials
- Experience in Commercial, PI and Land use a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients, seek new business or provide a book of business
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Admission to NJ Bar is required
Must provide a cover letter and writing sample.