Our firm is seeking a Legal Assistant/Paralegal who is highly motivated.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- MUST have at least two (2) years of experience working in a Law office setting
- Must be available to work in the office at our Toms River location
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Litigation/Trial prep experience
- Real Estate Experience (Commercial/Residential)
- Drafting documents, interrogatories, motions, and contracts
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Manage firm calendar
- Answer Telephones
- Excellent organizational, writing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to track and meet the deadline
- Accepts direction with ease
- PC Law/Time Matters (plus)
- Must be fully Vaccinated
The firm also offers high-quality benefits, competitive salaries, PTO, 401K, and Profit-Sharing with an excellent family work environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.