When issues arise between employers and employees and their respective rights and obligations, legal analysis and guidance may be needed in order to protect the rights or enforce the obligations of the employer and/or the employee pursuant to applicable New Jersey employment laws.
The attorneys at Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle and Sacks are experienced in evaluating and interpreting the rights of employees and employers. Our initial goal will be to offer you guidance and advice for solving employment relationship problems, if need be we will also defend the rights of aggrieved parties, negotiate more favorable employment terms and, and advocate for the rights of such parties via the administrative and judicial systems.
However, if issues escalate to the serious conflict stage by or between employers and employees, we will analyze the issues and the applicable employment laws, advise the clients of their rights and obligations, and help them to resolve problems as efficiently and cost effectively as possible to facilitate the orderly and successful operation of their business and/or the performance of their jobs.
Our attorneys are skilled in representing clients in a variety of Employment Law matters, including the following:
- Wage and hour disputes
- Non-Compete and other restrictive covenant disputes
- Employment Contract preparation, analysis, negotiations, enforcement and disputes
- Sexual harassment claims
- Discrimination claims and issues affecting “protected classes” of employees such as those based upon age, race, religion, gender and disability
- Wrongful termination and/or discharge from employment claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims and issues
- Employee Handbooks and policies preparation and interpretation
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Workmen’s compensation
- Disability issues and “reasonable accommodation” requirements
Contact us today to schedule a consultation or for more information about how we can help you.